When keys are lost or stolen, the inconvenience and expense of changing locks and re-issuing keys can be considerable. Keys may also be copied, creating even more security risks. All businesses have assets that need to be protected from theft. There is also the issue of protecting staff and their property.
Access control can also offer flexible control over users’ access rights. For example, all staff can gain access through the main door of a building, but access to internal areas may be restricted to those who have a specific need to be there. Access may also be restricted by time, only granting access to particular users at certain times of day or night.
Access control offers a secure, convenient, flexible and cost effective way of controlling who has access to your building and when that access is allowed. Access control gives organisations the security they need.
Connaught will supply you with an advanced PC based access control solution. We offer centralised administration and control of sites from one to hundreds of doors and with up to 50,000 users. Perfectly tailor access privileges to groups or individuals quickly and easily using our intuitive, user-friendly software.
Event reports can be generated in a few clicks and the single-door architecture makes specifying, installing and maintaining the system easy. Advanced features such as site graphics, IP camera integration and ‘Triggers and Actions’ further extend the capabilities of this cutting-edge system.
- Talk you your visitors before granting access
- Easy to use, PC based system – Connaught will provide full training
- Central control of privileges, easy to configure specific access groups if needed
- Connect to your existing telephone system
- Manage 100s of doors and users
- Event reporting available with PC integration
- Scaleable; add to the system easily
- Vandal resistant and weather proof option
- Low cost installation – compatible with most existing locks